Hits & Misses

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Official Iscariot Website. Be afraid...

Okay, so I finally decided to get things started on Tumblr. I am now posting all of my current designwork and ideas on my new site at

http://iscariotx.tumblr.com

I will still post here, this new site is just to showcase all of my work and is somewhere that anyone can approach me to ask about business or just anything in general. If you have Tumblr or know anyone who uses it, please give me some support and help me get some followers.

If you're reading this, thanks for sticking around on here. I know I'm not posting as often as I would like to but I have lots of things to do and work doesn't get done by itself.

Keep tuning in for news and other items of general interest. In the meantime, here are some handy Iscariot links...

Myspace Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment